Information We Collect
We mostly obtain information about you directly from you because you called or emailed us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events, contests or other promotions.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it because you completed a questionnaire or profile.
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address) if you pay to retain an egg donor or surrogate on our site.
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age, gender and race or ethnicity). We collect this information either through the registration process, from your profile or in the manner described above.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Dates and times of visits to our Sites.
- Information on actions taken on our Sites (such as page views, site navigation patterns and application activity).
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our Site.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our Sites.
How We Use Profile information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register, manage and maintain your profile on our Site.
- Provide services you request.
- Process, validate and deliver services (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Inform you of relevant profiles that may be of interest to you.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to you.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and services we offer.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the profiles viewed.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We do not obtain information about you in any other way without your consent or by signing a release.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
When you register to be a parent, egg donor or surrogate, Fertility Heaven will have access to information about you. We will use your information to contact you directly. Additionally, when you are selected to be an egg donor, we share your information we the fertility clinic, lawyers, insurance company and psychologist. The information supplied by you becomes part of the Fertility Heaven, LLC database.
Other than instances described above, Fertility Heaven never discloses information without your prior consent.
We also may share personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our services to you. These service providers may only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
Fertility Heaven, LLC also may disclose specific user information when we determine, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, or to protect the interests or safety of Fertility Heaven, LLC or other users.
In addition, Personal Information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy or other corporate reorganization of Fertility Heaven, LLC.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable database to legitimate intended parents.
Update Your Account Information
You may access, update and amend personal Information included in your online account at any time by logging into your account and making the necessary changes. You may also delete your account, including your Personal Information and profile from our databases at any time by logging in to your account and making an account deletion request.
How We Protect Personal Information
Fertility Heaven, LLC maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Sites, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Sites, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Sites.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Fertility Heaven, LLC account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should not post pictures on our site that can be found on Facebook, Twitter or any social media site in order to protect your anonymity. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Fertility Heaven, LLC account user name or password via email.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 19. If you are under 19, please do not use our site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone 19, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
How to Contact Us