Create your legacy today!
Our surrogate requirements help ensure the safety and well-being for our surrogates and intended parents.
Surrogate Mother Miami Florida Surrogate Agency
Out of State Surrogates Welcome
Great Compensation and Expenses Provided
and single embryo transfer
How to Become a Surrogate and Help Others
First review the gestational surrogate requirements. If you are not sure you meet the requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invest a lot time and resources into the application process and want you to have an understanding of the requirements.
Fertility Heaven enjoys a quick matching and embryo transfer process. Our Miami Surrogate Program welcomes surrogates from all surrogate friendly states.
Join our private Facebook group Surrogates & Egg Donors USA Connect to meet our team and other women like yourself interested in being surrogates. Our educational platform provides livechats and informative posts. You will also enjoy learning about the experience of other women sharing their story with you.
Meeting the Surrogate requirements?
If you meet the requirements, proceed to the next step to become a gestational carrier, click on the surrogate registration to complete a profile. A member of the Fertility Heaven team will schedule an office appointment or video chat to explain the process, answer your questions, and go over the next steps in detail.
First Time Surrogates and Experienced Surrogates Needed in South Florida
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Click below to join our Facebook Group
“Surrogates & Egg Donors U.S.A. Connect” https://www.facebook.com/groups/1031673300936921.
Our group provides livechats, guidance and support to agency surrogates and women like yourself interested in being surrogates.
Age between 21-40 years old
Enjoys being pregnant
Happy & responsible
Married or Single
- IVF Treatment to prepare for embryo transfer
- Willing to self administer injections
- Psychological Evaluation
- Legal Agreement
- Criminal background check
- Stable, responsible lifestyle
Financial & Status Requirements
- Employed or stay at home mom with employed partner or with parents
- Live with your children
- Financially stable
- Stable living conditions or permanent address
- U.S. citizen or be authorized to live in the United States
- If you are receiving government assistance we will explain your options during the application process.
• BMI between 20-32 (www.smartbmicalculator.com)
• Must have given birth to and be raising at least one child
• No more than 5 births and no more than 2 c-sections and not be breastfeeding
• Six months need to past before your last vaginal or c-section birth
• Must provide current pap smear
• Complete a physical with your primary doctor
• Provide prenatal and delivery records
• Non-smoker, vaping and drug usage
• Tattoos must be more than six months old
• Clear of sexually transmitted diseases for 12 months
• Cannot have HPV, HSV 1 or 2
• No history of clinical mental illness
• Cannot be on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication for 12 months
You want to help a family
Stable lifestyle and emotional and psychologically healthy
Live in your own home
Do you meet the criteria for surrogacy?
We are a Florida Surrogacy Agency
Take the next step!
Are you ready to join our Miami surrogate program? We welcome surrogates from all surrogate friendly states.
“Fertility Heaven surrogates match within 30 days”
Thank you for your interest
For Support contact info@Fertilityheaven.com
Visit us by appointment only:
960 West 41st Street, Suite 116, Miami Beach, FL 33140