Thinking About Being Surrogate?
Our surrogate requirements help ensure the safety and
well-being for our surrogates and intended parents. Do you want to become a surrogate? You may be wondering what does it take to be a surrogate mother and how much does a surrogate earn in Florida, California or Texas? First review the gestational surrogate requirements. If you are not sure you meet the requirements, please email Kayle@fertilityheaven.com or Rachel@fertilityheaven.com for clarification.
Traditional couple – Vero Beach, FL
This couple is seeking an experienced surrogate but will consider a first time surrogate to carry their little girl. They prefer a surrogate within their area or will consider a surrogate within a 3 hour drive.
They are a loving and responsible couple seeking to grow their family. Are you their surrogate?
If you meet the requirements please continue to the application and we will call you within 2 business days.
Age between 21-38 years old
- Married or Single
- Enjoys being pregnant
- Happy and responsible
- Medical plan is not required
- BMI between 20-32 (www.smartbmicalculator.com)
- Must have given birth to and be raising at least one child
- No more than 5 births and no more than 2 c-sections
- Six months need to past before your last vaginal or c-section birth
- Must provide current pap smear
- Complete a physical with your primary doctor
- Provide prenatal and delivery records
- Non-smoker and drug usage
- Tattoos must be more than six months old
- Clear of sexually transmitted diseases for 12 months
- Cannot have HPV, HSV 1 or 2
- No history of clinical mental illness
- Cannot be on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication for 12 months
IVF Treatment to prepare for embryo transfer
Criminal background check
Stable, responsible lifestyle
- Employed or stay at home mom
- U.S. citizen or be authorized to live in the United States
“The first step is to choose the right agency and for me, Fertility Heaven was perfect.”
Are you ready to join our surrogate sisterhood? We are ready to welcome you with open arms. If you have questions about the surrogacy requirements or to become a surrogate mother, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. We are happy to clarify and discuss any concerns that you may have prior to taking the next step. For those who meet the surrogacy requirements and would like to move forward with our program, we invite you to complete surrogate application.