“Fertility Heaven has a 98% success rate of matching on the first meeting.
Earn a $1000 sign on bonus during the month of April.
When you apply to our surrogate program, we will review your application and explain the process in depth to you. Being a surrogate mother is an empowering process and a journey like no other. Once you are matched with a family, we will work with you step by step.
All surrogates applying now will be interviewed and considered for matching with intended parents. During Corona Virus, treatment and embryo transfers will start when the precautions are lifted. Please continue to apply and we will call you within 24 hours of reviewing your application. We continue to build families and we need strong women like you to make dreams happen. Apply today and be eligible for our $1000 sign on bonus. Terms apply.
The Surrogate Mother Application and Evaluation Process
Begin by filling out the online surrogate application. This application asks about your medical , pregnancy and employment history. If you are a stay at home mom or do not have insurance that is acceptable.
If your application is accepted, you will receive a call from our surrogacy coordinator who will gather more information about you, your family and explain the process.
- We ask for surrogacy documents such as delivery records from all previous pregnancies and complete disclosure of your medical history. You will need to submit a copy of your last pap smear if less than a year old or recent pap smear be completed once you are accepted into our program. Once you receive a copy of your pap smear and delivery records you can email them to us.
Matching Gestational Surrogate with Intended Parents
Once you are accepted into our Fertility Heaven family, we discuss information about possible Intended Parents as we build your custom match. Our approach is based on values similar to the parents as well as personal, medical and psychological criteria. When everyone feels right with the selection, we arrange a face to face or virtual meeting to discuss all expectations during your surrogacy engagement. This is one of the most important steps in the journey together. You and the intended parents establishing a connection.
Surrogate Mother Medical Work Up
You will be meeting at the IVF clinic with the intended parents’ physician, who will speak with you in detail and perform a surrogacy information assessment. The work up varies from clinic to clinic but will often include:
- Vaginal ultrasound – a probe is inserted into the vagina enabling the technician to look at your uterus for polyps, scar tissue and lining thickness
- Physical and pap smear
- Hysteroscopy – a procedure where a small camera is placed in the uterus to look at the uterine cavity
- Medical instruction of the IVF cycle, injections, medication use and embryo transfer
Surrogate Mother IVF Cycle
The IVF nurse will give you full instructions and details about the surrogate medications needed, the medical protocol, any restrictions, and expectations during the surrogate mother process. This treatment does not affect your health or your future fertility. In preparation for your uterus to receive an embryo created by the couple:
- You will most likely be asked to take estrogen and progesterone in either patch, pill, suppository or injection form. You may also be asked to take a birth control pill to regulate and synch your menstrual cycle with the intended mom or egg donor.
- You will have regular blood draws and ultrasounds to monitor the progress of the cycle.
- You will have an embryo transfer where a small catheter is inserted into your vagina and through to your uterus. The embryo will be placed through the catheter and into the uterus for anticipated implantation.
Surrogate Mother Pregnancy and Delivery
This pregnancy may be different from your own pregnancies in that it is conceived via In Vitro Fertilization and requires a little more early attention.
- You may be asked to have your blood drawn, ultrasounds or other procedures far more regularly than with natural pregnancies.
- There is a possibility of multiples that may require additional office visits, bed rest or other monitoring.
- This pregnancy is shared with the loving intended parents, and therefore requires ongoing communication about the developing fetus, your health status, needs for support, or other matters.
- You will be participating in surrogate mother support groups and events that are offered in person and on-line to assure all of your questions are answered and that you have support from other surrogate moms.
- Delivery is a very special time for all involved. Our mental health professional will meet with both the surrogate and the intended parents to create a birth plan that will attempt to meet everyone’s needs.
Join our Surrogate Program
If you are ready to start this incredible journey to become a surrogate mother, we are here to welcome you to our surrogacy program.
Related Blog Posts
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/fertili9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 177