“Fertility Heaven’s surrogate requirements are high, I am so happy I was selected.” Are you interested? Become a surrogate!
Our surrogate requirements help ensure the safety and
well-being for our surrogates and intended parents.
Do you want to become a surrogate? You may be wondering what does it take to be a surrogate mother and how much does a surrogate earn in Florida, California, Texas? First review the gestational surrogate requirements. If you are not sure you meet the requirements, please email Sarah@fertilityheaven.com for clarification.
Please review the surrogacy requirements below.
- Age between 21-39 years old
- Married or Single
- Enjoys being pregnant
- Happy and responsible
- Medical plan is not required
- BMI between 20-32 (www.smartbmicalculator.com)
- Must have given birth to and be raising at least one child
- No more than 5 vaginal births and no more than 2 c-sections
- Six months need to past before the next vaginal or c-section
- Must provide delivery records and current pap smear
- Uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries as documented by prenatal and delivery records
- Non-smoker and drug usage
- No recent tattoos
- No sexually transmitted diseases
- No history of clinical mental illness
- Cannot be on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication for 12 months
- IVF Treatment to prepare for embryo transfer
- Surrogate and partner must agree to psychological testing
- Must agree to a home check with all persons and pets residing in home
- No untreated addiction, child, sexual abuse, depression, eating disorders or traumatic pregnancy, labor and/or delivery
- Criminal background check
- Stable, responsible lifestyle
- Financially stable
- U.S. citizen or be authorized to live in the United States
Are you ready to join our surrogate sisterhood? We are ready to welcome you with open arms.
If you have questions about the surrogacy requirements or to become a surrogate mother, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. We are happy to clarify and discuss any concerns that you may have prior to taking the next step. For those who meet the surrogacy requirements and would like to move forward with our program, we invite you to complete surrogate application.