“Fertility Heaven’s requirements are high, I am so happy I was selected”
Our surrogate requirements help ensure the safety and
well-being for everyone involved in the process.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a gestational surrogate with Fertility Heaven. Please review the surrogacy requirements below.
- Age between 21-39 years old
- BMI between 20-32 (www.smartbmicalculator.com)
- Not currently on government financial support
- Must have given birth to and be raising at least one child
- Must provide OB/GYN records and a clearance letter
- Uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries as documented by prenatal and delivery records
- Non-smoker living in a non-smoking home
- No sexually transmitted diseases
- No history of criminal activity
- No history of clinical mental illness
- Surrogate and partner must agree to psychological testing
- Must agree to a home check with all persons and pets currently residing in the home
- Stable, responsible lifestyle
- Financially sound
Still not sure? We can help.
If you have any questions about the surrogacy requirements or becoming a surrogate mother, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. We are happy to clarify and discuss any concerns that you may have prior to taking the next step. For those who meet the surrogacy requirements and would like to move forward with our program, we invite you fill out our initial surrogate application.